Richard Frey is a seasoned and sought-after litigator who focuses his practice on the unique and oftentimes significant and headline-grabbing labor and employment challenges faced by employers and general and complex commercial litigation and business matters. His clients include Fortune 500 companies, prominent hospitals and health care groups, sports and entertainment agents, movie studios and independent film producers, communications companies, government contractors, and nonprofit organizations, among others. Frey joined Epstein Becker & Green earlier this year from Venable where he served dual leadership roles as both the Chair of the West Coast Commercial Litigation Practice Group and the Chair of the West Coast Labor and Employment Practice Group.
Frey specializes in trade secrets and employment mobility, advising clients in a range of industries on these matters. Within the health care industry specifically, he has also handled traditional labor work and dispensed day-to-day advice.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: RICHARD MARMARO
- Philadelphia Firm Blooms in Southern California
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARY CRAIG CALKINS
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Labor & Employment Firm Attorney of the Year - Apalla U. Chopra
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: RICHARD L. STONE
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Litigation Firm Attorney of the Year - Jeff E. Scott
- Philadelphia Firm Grows Presence in Century City