Neal Raymond Hersh is a founding partner of the firm, Hersh Mannis LLP. With 40 years of professional practice in the area of Family Law, Hersh is nationally known for litigating on behalf of public figures, celebrities and high asset individuals. Hersh and the firm have exceptional expertise in international matrimonial law matters involving cross border wealth protection of the international elite.
Notable cases in the past 12-18 months include crafting a deal for TV producer after extensive behind the scenes talks involving vengeful ex-girlfriend’s social media hacking scheme. He was also recently successful in arguing a complex support claim involving the ex-wife of one of Hollywood’s top talent agents in connection with husband’s business partner’s financial interest in a multimillion dollar talent agency. Among his other recent successes, Hersh prevailed on a high visibility case of celeb parents working in different and multiple locations across the globe, and kept the talks out of the tabloids.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: NEAL MARDER
- Leaders in Law Honorees - Attorney Awards: MANNY A. ABASCAL
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENTERTAINMENT ATTORNEYS
- L.A. Firm Breaks $3 Million Mark
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MILES J. FELDMAN
- Van Etten Chooses International Firm McGuire as Its Buyer
- Better Suited
- Heated Courtship For Top Lawyers