Miles Feldman is a founding partner of Raines Feldman LLP. Feldman heads the Trials, Litigation and Dispute Resolution Department of the firm with more than 22 litigators. A seasoned trial lawyer, he has over two decades of experience handling hard fought and often high-profile cases through trial and appeal, as well as in numerous arbitration forums.
Over the last 18 months, Feldman obtained victories in complex litigation disputes for some of Los Angeles’ most cutting-edge businesses in technology, media and finance. These include Belkin International, Uproxx, MedMen, United Talent Agency, Julien’s Auctions, Haymaker Content, FilmTools and Westwood Financial Corporation. Earlier this year, Feldman successfully represented Mackenzie Ziegler, an internationally known reality TV star and YouTube phenomenon, in a litigation regarding a production and 360 rights agreement. The court dismissed her as a defendant and held that the contract was void, and thus Ziegler owed the plaintiff no obligations.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Sinking Reputation Gets Instant Boost With Merger
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: WILLIAM J. BRIGGS, II
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: ADAM F. STREISAND
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: William J. Briggs, II
- Leaders in Law Honorees - Attorney Awards: ADAM STREISAND
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARIAH BRANDT
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Andrew Kirsh
- Assets Dispersed as Bankruptcy Boutique Shutters