Mary McKelvey is a principal of Polsinelli, an AmLaw 100 law firm with over 850 attorneys in 21 offices. She is a highly respected trial attorney who is influential in every aspect of her career, including litigating difficult cases for national and global clients, engaging in high profile litigation for pro bono clients and in successfully assuming leadership positions at the state and local bar levels. As a trial attorney, McKelvey is one of very few women litigation attorneys in the country who have risen to the top of their field in complex, high risk mass tort and products liability actions. Her clients are highly visible national and global manufacturing companies that are at risk for claims involving millions of dollars in claimed damages.
In addition to trying cases, McKelvey has extensive experience in all stages of litigation including trial preparation, taking and defending percipient and expert witness depositions, developing innovative case handling strategy during discovery, and drafting complex pleadings and arguing dispositive motions in both state and federal court.
You May Also Like
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: PAUL GOMEZ
- LA 500: Noel Cohen
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: TODD M. MALYNN
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: GARY LINCENBERG
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: JAMES R. EVANS, JR.
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: PAUL CHAN
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JOSHUA BRIONES