Marc Jacobs is, quite simply, a superior litigator. It is no wonder, then, that the most difficult cases that come through the door at Michelman & Robinson, LLP seem to land on his desk. A longtime partner at the firm, which is headquartered in Los Angeles, with branches in Irvine, San Francisco, Chicago and New York, Jacobs represents clients across a range of industries – Advertising & Digital Media, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance and Real Estate, among others – in disputes involving the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), the California Invasion of Privacy Act (CIPA), trade secret misappropriation, wrongful termination and discrimination claims, property rights and so on.
Most recently, Jacobs has spent much of his time handling headline-worthy cases involving the USA Gymnastics/Larry Nassar scandal. Of note, he has also counseled some of the largest gymnastics clubs in the U.S. on a breadth of business and legal issues, a number of which find their way into the courtroom, where Jacobs shines.
You May Also Like
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: SANFORD L. MICHELMAN
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: LARA A. H. SHORTZ
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: MARC A. FENSTER
- L.A. Attorneys Appointed Superior Court Judges
- Lawsuits Target Companies Over Pension Benefits
- Litigation Firm Cools on Hiring Summer Interns
- Philadelphia Firm Grows Presence in Century City