Geoff Gold is a trial lawyer specializing in business and real estate matters. Clients appreciate his ability and track record in obtaining significant arbitration awards, favorable mediation results and settlements, grants of summary judgment and trial victories. He frequently acts as outside general counsel for small business clients and special counsel for large companies. He has expertise working with developing businesses and assisting individual and corporate clients with everyday legal affairs. He has substantial experience negotiating, documenting and closing difficult real estate transactions, and counseling clients on how not only to win, but to avoid litigation.
For one recent matter, in a 45-day bench trial, Gold won a multi-million dollar judgment arising from a limited partnership dispute against Pacific Medical Plaza Ltd. Partnership in a financial elder abuse and derivative lawsuit. Gold also successfully negotiated the resolution of a highly complex lawsuit against the City of Los Angeles and Kaiser Permanente, and just recently filed an eight-figure lawsuit against the City of Los Angeles.
You May Also Like
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: PATRICIA L. GLASER
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MATTHEW L. SEROR
- Profiles of the 50 Best-Compensated Lawyers in L.A.
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: TIMOTHY L. PIERCE
- Pierce O'Donnell
- Zealous Advocate All Around: Glaser Built Firm’s Lineup of Lawyers Into an 'Embarrassment of Riches'
- LA 500: Pierce O’Donnell