David Graeler serves as Chair of Nossaman’s Litigation Practice Group and Co-Chair of its Real Estate Practice Group – he also serves on the Firm’s executive committee. With nearly 20 years of experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants, Graeler excels at partnering with his clients to identify their goals and to develop and execute winning strategies to effectively resolve complex business disputes both inside and outside the courtroom. Through the development of his civil trial practice, Graeler has honed his ability to communicate and connect with judges and juries, as well as with clients, witnesses, and other attorneys. Graeler focuses his practice on the representation of public and private sector clients principally in the areas of real estate, eminent domain, construction, and commercial disputes.
Graeler currently serves on the Judicial Appointments Committee for the Los Angeles County Bar Association, which assists the California Governor in evaluating judicial candidates for the Los Angeles County Superior Court.
You May Also Like
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: DAVID GRAELER
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Litigation Firm Attorney of the Year - Jeff E. Scott
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: STACY HORTH-NEUBERT
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VINCENT H. CHIEFFO
- Downtown L.A. Firm Boosts Its Insurance Policy
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: DAMARIS MEDINA
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: BYRON GEE
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: BRUCE MANDEL