Years in Practice: 15
Years with Current Firm: 7.5
Assets Under Management in 2017: $200 million
Born in Brazil, educated in Taiwan and then immigrating to the United States to complete her bachelor of arts degree in Economics at UCLA, Simone Liu’s quadruple minority roots bring a fresh and international perspective to her clients throughout her 15 year career rising from UBS, Morgan Stanley and now to her current position as VP of Investments for Wells Farg Advisors in Beverly Hills. A tireless advocate, educator and leader for the management of wealth, she applies her unique ALIVE principles – Autonomous, Longevity, Inflation, Volatility and Emotion to her work.
As a Vice President of investments in Wells Fargo Advisors in Beverly Hills, Liu and her team manage over $200 millions of assets and help mitigate the risks in the investment world for her clients and bring solutions to build their financial strategies so they stay on track as they live. Her international background and experiences bring worldwide financial freedom to both her domestic and international clientele peace of mind.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Panelists & Speakers
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- The Money Book: Rebecca S. Rothstein
- Daniel Rothenberg
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: DARYA ALLEN-ATTAR
- LA 500: David Felman
- MOTHERLAND---Overseas Ties Are Valuable Asset for Attracting Clients