Years in Practice: 38
Years with Current Firm: 19
Assets Under Management in 2017: $16 billion
Richard Jones is a co-founder and leader of the Jones Zafari Group at Merrill Lynch’s Private Banking and Investment Group, one of the largest wealth management teams in the industry, with 26 team members handling over $16 billion in assets for its clients. Jones has been providing investment advisory and private banking services to high net worth individuals, foundations and endowments since 1980.
Through a multi-family office approach, Jones and the Jones Zafari Group strive to surpass expectations with integrity and trust. The group seeks to accomplish its mission by providing high net worth clients with customized solutions to achieve their goals and shape the legacy they want to leave. Jones takes pride in improving and simplifying the complex lives of their clients. He has formed a 26 member multi-generational team, designed to work with clients of all ages, including the children and grandchildren of the wealth creators.
You May Also Like
- Profiles: Richard Jones, Reza Zafari
- LA 500: Richard B. Jones
- The Money Book: Bruce Munster
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: DAVID HOU
- The Money Book: Rebecca S. Rothstein
- N.Y.-L.A. Mix: Ackman Abacus, Antonio, Whittier
- Merrill Lynch Hires Wealth Manager Bruce Munster from Morgan Stanley
- The Money Book: Richard B. Jones