Years in Practice: 31
Years with Current Firm: 5
Assets Under Management in 2017: $4.5 billion
Rebecca Rothstein works with high-net-worth individuals, families, and institutions, helping them advance their wealth management goals. She began her career as a financial advisor in 1987 at Bear Stearns. She spent ten years with Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and thirteen years with Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management (formerly Smith Barney) before joining Merrill Lynch. As a Managing Director in the Private Banking and Investment Group, Rothstein focuses on weawlth management, tax minimization, and estate planning strategies for affluent clients. She also works with corporate officers, devising liquidity and diversification strategies for concentrated positions.
Rothstein is also very active in the community. She is a board member of the Early Childhood Partial Hospitalization Program (ECPHP) at UCLA, which helps children who have been diagnosed with autism, developmental disabilities, and behavior disorders and is a former board member of k9 Connection, a project of the Ocean Park Community Center (OPCC) that mentors at-risk teens. She is also a board member of the UCLA Health System.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Rebecca Rothstein
- The Money Book: Rebecca S. Rothstein
- Clinton Defeat Enlivens Outlook on Inheritance Tax
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: RICHARD B. JONES
- Who’s Next Adviser Checks In
- Profiles: Rebecca Rothstein
- Special Report Banking & Finance: More Money Men
- The Money Book: Richard B. Jones