Years in Practice: 30
Years with Current Firm: 1
Assets Under Management in 2017: $38 billion
Matthew Peron is the leading wealth manager at City National, heading the investment strategy at the City National Rochdale, an asset management firm, and manages $38 billion in assets. With nearly 30 years of extensive financial services experience, he shapes the firm’s investment philosophy, processes and policies, manages all investment teams, leads the firm’s asset allocation committee, and develops research and strategies to support asset allocation decisions.
Peron is adept at leveraging his background investing for pension funds and other large institutions and applying it to the world of high net worth individuals, giving them the access to unique sources of returns and other asset classes typically only available to pension funds and other large institutional investors. Prior to joining the firm, Peron served as an Executive Vice President and Managing Director of Global Equity at Northern Trust in Chicago and a member of the asset allocation committee.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- City National Rochdale Hires Matthew Peron as Chief Investment Officer
- Deals & Dealmakers: CNB’s Rochdale Gets CIO
- Special Report Banking & Finance: More Money Men
- Downtown L.A. Bank Invests in Diverse Pickups
- The Money Book: Leo Grohowski
- The Money Book: Michael Ryan
- The Money Book: Russell Goldsmith
- Conservative Investment Strategy Yields Modest Returns