Years in Practice: 48
Years with Current Firm: 2
Assets Under Management in 2017: $187.7 million
Ken Malamed brings over four decades of investment industry experience to L&S Advisors, where he leverages the time-tested methodologies and strategies which have helped make him successful throughout his career. As Senior Managing Director, he is responsible for maintaining and growing the firm’s ever-expanding roster of high-net-worth, ultrahigh- net-worth, and institutional clientele. He also serves as a member of the firm’s Investment Committee, where his focus is on income-oriented securities.
Malamed seeks to provide income and capital appreciation through the selection of individual equity securities that have consistently raised its dividends by 6% or more annually. He uses all listed equity securities, including REITs and MLPs if they meet the criteria of increasing dividends. Large capitalization issues are the focus, but the strategy may select smaller companies and American Depository Receipts(ADRs) if they meet the investment criteria. He chooses appropriate securities using fundamental analysis, combined with technical evaluation, which includes 30-60 different securities.
You May Also Like
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: BROCK MOSELEY
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Charlie Woo
- Sequencing Venture Capital
- Newsmakers---Music Center Official to Gain Wider Role
- Wall Street West---Investment Bankers Prepare For Rise in Takeover Action
- Firms Set Targets on Industries, Establish Criteria for Investment