Years in Practice: 9
Years with Current Firm: 9
Assets Under Management in 2017: $167.2 million
Evan Shorten is a Certified Financial Planner professional and member of the Financial Planning Association with over twenty-five years of experience working in the financial services industry. Before founding Paragon Financial Partners, he spent over eleven years as Vice President with Fidelity Investments in Century City California where he worked with wealthy families, individuals and entrepreneurs managing up to $1.96 billion in AUM. Realizing he wanted to work with clients in a truly independent capacity as a fiduciary responsible for his clients’ success, he founded Paragon Financial Partners, Inc. in 2009.
Shorten takes a holistic approach when working with clients and goes well beyond the typical financial planning duties. Rarely do financial advisors go beyond the responsibilities of portfolio construction and retirement planning. What makes Shorten and his practice unique is that he provides a white glove service experience tailored to each client’s specific needs. He has helped clients navigate divorce, negotiate large asset purchases and coached numerous clients with their professional and entrepreneurial goals.
You May Also Like
- Executive Education: The California Lutheran MBA - Shape the Future of Business, Starting with Your Career
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: ARA OGHOORIAN
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: MAX KAYAJANIAN
- 20 in their 20s: Jason Reuben & Matt Lauzon
- STYLE | Delicate Shades
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: JAMES R. EVANS, JR.
- Office Market Cools in Q1 as Prices, Volume Dip