Years in Practice: 16
Years with Current Firm: 8
Assets Under Management in 2017: $65 million
Danilo Kawasaki, Vice-President and COO of Gerber Kawasaki Wealth & Investment Management, oversees the compliance and day-to-day supervision of the firm. He is a member of the Gerber Kawasaki Board of Directors and the Investment Selection Committee. Kawasaki was born and raised in Brazil and received his BS degree in Business Administration from the University of Redlands.
Kawasaki has earned a reputation for his long-lasting accomplishments in the financial industry as well as for his commitment to diversity in the workplace. His firm has a staff of 28 people, who speak 8 different languages in order to address the diverse community of Los Angeles. Gerber Kawasaki serves over 5,000 established families and young professionals, mostly in the Los Angeles area. It is Kawasaki’s mission to have a client-centric practice, providing the clients with quality and objective financial advice, and by combining the latest technology and personal touch, Kawasaki and his team always aim to offer clients a unique and satisfactory experience.
You May Also Like
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: ROSS GERBER
- Money Manager’s App Declares War on Robots
- Money Managers Hit Tech Circuit
- Sometimes Speaking Loudly Carries Day
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: RYAN SERRECCHIA
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: BRIAN PARKER
- LA Newsmakers
- Newsmakers---Academic Hits the Bankruptcy Trenches