Years in Practice: 19
Years with Current Firm: 3
Assets Under Management in 2017: $1.8 billion
Bruce Munster and his team advise clients on their personal income and estate tax planning as well as wealth management concerns related to M&A transactions in a variety of industries including, technology, e-commerce, consumer products, business services, health care, manufacturing, restaurants and real estate. He has garnered a number of national honors throughout his career as a Financial Advisor.
Munster earned his B.S. in Business Management and Marketing from Cornell University, while he participated on the varsity wrestling team, working part-time and raising a young family. He serves on the board of Santa Clarita Valley EDC and a member of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG). Munster and his family support several charitable organizations including Henry Mayo Hospital, Greater Los Angeles Boy Scouts and Cornell University Wrestling.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Bruce Munster
- The Money Book: Bruce Munster
- Bruce Munster
- Merrill Lynch Hires Wealth Manager Bruce Munster from Morgan Stanley
- Merrill Awarded Record Hiring Bonuses to L.A. Team, Sources Say
- Money Managers Hit Tech Circuit
- Exchange-Traded Fund Garners Mutual Respect
- Wealthy Cry on the Shoulders of Their Advisers