Years in Practice: 10+
Years with Current Firm: 10
Assets Under Management in 2017: $80 million
Ara Oghoorian is the founder and president of ACap Asset Management, Inc. (ACap), a Fee-Only financial advisory and tax firm with a unique focus on working exclusively with healthcare professionals. What makes Oghoorian stand out is his background, level of expertise, and involvement in the community. He has spent his entire career in finance beginning as a foreign bank examiner with the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, an advisor to the Ministry of Finance in the Republic of Armenia with the U.S. Treasury as a U.S. diplomat, and most recently as the founder of ACap.
Oghoorian is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), and a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA). He also serves on the board of directors of Mission Valley Bank. Actively involved in his local community, Oghoorian is on the board of the Water Buffalo Club as well as the Children’s Music Fund; both nonprofits focus on helping underserved kids in Los Angeles.
You May Also Like
- Dominic Ng
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: EVAN SHORTEN
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: GLEN STRAUSS
- Even Richest Families Can Struggle to Stay Ahead
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: MAX KAYAJANIAN
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: JORDAN EILER
- Unique Period in History Unites Wealth Managers
- Patient Safety Technologies Considers Selling SurgiCount