Beverly Hills-based Fat Brands Inc. is planning to roll out 12 Fat Burger and Buffalo Express restaurants throughout Southern California, the company announced Aug. 20.
The locations will span across Orange County, Simi Valley, Rialto, Glendora, Colton, Bakersfield and Eastvale and are set to open next year, according to the announcement.
Last month the company closed on its $12.5 million acquisition of Hurricane Grill & Wings which it financed through a $16 million credit facility.
Manufacturing, retail and trade reporter Shwanika Narayan can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 323-556-8351. Follow her on Twitter @shwanika.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Fat Brands to Open More Restaurants in Indonesian Market
- Buyer Looks to IPO To Feed Brand Deal
- Fatburger Franchisor Fat Brands Inc. Plans Public Offering; Agrees to Acquire Homestyle Dining
- Fat Brands Enters $16 Million Credit Facility
- Fat Brands Expanding in India With Plans to Open 60 New Restaurants
- Southern Counties Express Acquired for $65 Million
- Tender Greens Names New CEO
- Butterfly Acquires Pacifico Aquaculture in Mexico