Beverly Hills-based Fat Brands Inc. is planning to roll out 12 Fat Burger and Buffalo Express restaurants throughout Southern California, the company announced Aug. 20.
The locations will span across Orange County, Simi Valley, Rialto, Glendora, Colton, Bakersfield and Eastvale and are set to open next year, according to the announcement.
Last month the company closed on its $12.5 million acquisition of Hurricane Grill & Wings which it financed through a $16 million credit facility.
Manufacturing, retail and trade reporter Shwanika Narayan can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 323-556-8351. Follow her on Twitter @shwanika.
You May Also Like
- Fat Brands to Open More Restaurants in Indonesian Market
- Buyer Looks to IPO To Feed Brand Deal
- Fat Brands Enters $16 Million Credit Facility
- Fatburger Franchisor Fat Brands Inc. Plans Public Offering; Agrees to Acquire Homestyle Dining
- Tender Greens Names New CEO
- Southern Counties Express Acquired for $65 Million
- FAT Brands Inc. Closes Acquisition of Hurricane Grill & Wings
- Butterfly Acquires Pacifico Aquaculture in Mexico