Years in Practice: 26
Years with Current Firm: 26
Assets Under Management in 2017: $5.2 billion
Randy Conner has been President of Churchill Management Group since 2000, helping grow the firm’s AUM from under $400 Million to $5.2 Billion, and helping to land Churchill on Barron’s list of Top 30 RIA Firms in 2017. Churchill services over 5,500. The firm’s success, in large part, stems from a commitment to communication, service, and a unique blend of Tactical and Fully Invested strategies, of which Conner has been an integral part. In addition to his duties as President, he is also a member of the Investment Management Team, where he is the lead Portfolio Manager on the ETF Strategy.
Conner originally joined Churchill Management Group as a Securities Analyst in 1992 with the responsibility of providing fundamental research on individual companies. After a brief period in the banking industry, he became a Senior Vice President with Churchill Management Group. He is presently a part of Churchill Management Group’s Investment Team.
You May Also Like
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: EVAN SHORTEN
- MetWest Ventures Gains Control of Reed Conner & Birdwell
- SPECIAL REPORT: Who's Who in Banking & Finance: Randy Churchill
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: BRUCE MANDEL
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Finalist - Lucie Barron
- Investment Officer Buys Into Running His Own Firm
- The Money Book: Martin Sarafa
- Bruce Munster