Years in Practice: 16
Years with Current Firm: 16
Assets Under Management in 2017: $1.5 billion
Brett Bartman is a Managing Director and currently holds the Series 7, 31 and 66 licenses and is licensed to sell life & disability insurance, fixed & variable annuities, health and long term care insurance. He is a Chairman’s Council member which is one of the most prestigious honors one can be bestowed at RBC Wealth Management and he is a founder of one of the largest teams in the Western half of the country and top five nationally.
Bartman’s investment philosophy is defined by a stringent set of principles, which guides in creating long-term strategies designed to achieve specific investment goals and objectives. First and foremost, to protect capital – especially in down markets – as well as achieving the maximum possible return while taking less risk. Bartman feels it is important to be defensive especially in this stage of the market cycle as the primary goal is preserving the capital.
You May Also Like
- RBC Wealth Management Recruits Merrill Lynch’s Johnson Prince Team
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: JORDAN EILER
- Far East National Bank Sets Plan For Branch in Ho Chi Minh City
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: PAT SEVERO
- CFO Awards 2017 Nominees: How the Right Financial Partner Can Help You Sleep at Night