The National Football League’s Los Angeles Chargers announced Aug. 16 an extensive partnership with ROK Brands that includes renaming the StubHub Center as ROKiT Field at StubHub Center for days the Chargers play.
ROK Brands is a 10-year-old company jointly based in Culver City and the United Kingdom, which got its start distributing beverages as well as other products, a company spokesman said.
The company, though, announced Aug. 16 that it is adding a mobile phone and mobile phone accessory distribution and creation company, ROKiT. “We have an in-house design team creating Android phones,” the company spokeswoman said.
ROKiT will display its brand throughout the stadium, and also has the right to utilize Charger team and player imagery in its advertisements. The company declined to give deal terms, but the spokeswoman said that it was a multi-million dollar pact.
The Chargers are playing at StubHub Center in Carson as the team awaits completion of Hollywood Stadium in Inglewood. The stadium is expected to be completed in 2021.
Mdia and entertainment reporter Matthew Blake can be reached at (323)556-8332 or email@example.com
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- ROKiT Brand Aims to Rock Stub Hub With Chargers
- Oak View Selects AECOM as Contractor for Seattle Arena
- NBA All-Star Game Gives AEG Sponsorship Boost
- Banc of California Stadium to Expand Entertainment Offerings
- AEG, Kings Stake Claim in China Market
- Dean Spanos
- Sports Titans Profile: Dean Spanos
- Football Divides Loyalties