Long Beach-based Cargomatic Inc., an online platform that helps connect shippers and truckers for cargo delivery, closed a $35 million Series B round, the company announced Aug. 16.
The investment round was led by New York-based private equity firm, Warburg Pincus along with Westport, Conn.-based venture capital firm Canaan, among others. Cargomatic has raised a total of $55.8 million, according to Crunchbase, an industry tracker.
Founded in 2013, Cargomatic is a technology-based transportation company and marketplace focused on drayage or short-haul cargo transportation. The company could not be reached for comment.
Manufacturing, retail and trade reporter Shwanika Narayan can be reached at email@example.com or 323-556-8351. Follow her on Twitter @shwanika.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 16: Tech Investor Sues AT&T Claiming ‘SIM Swap’ Scam
- Next Trucking Raises $21 Million in Series B Round
- Cargomatic Hauls in $8 Million
- ProducePay Raises $14 Million Series B Round
- Tastemade Raises $35 Million in Latest Funding Round
- Ports Emissions Plan Up for Vote
- Apparel Manufacturer The Studio Raises $11 Million
- Shipsi Raises $1.9 Million Seed Round