Pacific City Financial Corp. completed its initial public offering with the sale of 2.4 million shares on the Nasdaq at $20 per share, according to the bank, which began trading on Aug. 10.
Underwriters included Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc. and Raymond James and Sandler O’Neill and Partners. Underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase up to 357,750 shares of the common stock at a discount.
Pacific City Financial Corp. reports it will use the proceeds from the IPO to “support future organic growth” and maintain its required regulatory capital. The state-chartered bank operates $1.6 billion in assets and caters predominantly to individuals, small to medium businesses and Korean-American communities in Southern California. According to recent Securities and Exchange Commission filings, Pacific City Bank deposited $1.2 billion in its first quarter this year between the 11 branches it operates in Southern California.
Tech reporter Samson Amore can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8335. Follow him on Twitter @samsonamore.
You May Also Like
- HyreCar Set for $14.5 Million IPO
- Silicon Beach Report June 27: Honk Technologies Raises $18M
- Pacific City Bank Files for IPO
- Silicon Beach Report July 6: SpaceX, Boring Co. Engineers Assist Rescue Efforts
- Science Inc. Adds Cladwell
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 30: Grindr Contemplates Chinese IPO
- Silicon Beach Report June 13: Ring Set to Launch Home Security System
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 24: H Code Partners with Metro International