Toronto-based Colliers International Group Inc. has closed on its purchase of CBC Advisors in Glendale, a commercial real estate brokerage franchise, according to Colliers.
The CBC Advisors franchise was part of Coldwell Banker Commercial Advisors, a Salt Lake City-based national network of Coldwell Banker franchises. Colliers also bought franchises in Utah and Alaska in April in a separate transaction. Coldwell Banker Commercial Advisors sold other franchises in other states in a separate transaction to at least one other buyer.
“This is another advancement for our firm in the Greater Los Angeles Region,” said Colliers Senior Managing Director James Malone.
The Glendale brokerage was co-founded by Bill Ukropina and Gregory Barsamian. The pair will remain as executive vice presidents of the new office, called now the Colliers Tri-Cities office and serving Pasadena, Glendale and Burbank, and will oversee 10 brokers. The operation will be Colliers’ 10th office in the greater Los Angeles area, and offer brokerage services for the office, industrial, multifamily and retail sectors.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Jonathan Nikfarjam
- Real Estate Column---New Developer Heads Project at Former Site of Cop Shop
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Richard Stanley, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Bob Foster
- Real Estate Column---Grubb & Ellis Lures Top Entertainment Industry Broker
- Who's Building L.A. (Sept. 17): Cannabis Legislation and Commercial Real Estate