Years in Practice: 30
Years with Current Firm: 22
Assets Under Management in 2017: $115 million
Darya Allen-Attar is a financial advisor at the Santa Monica office of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. Drawing from over 23 years of experience at Morgan Stanley, Allen-Attar focuses on advising endowment and foundation clients on their investment portfolios. She provides a comprehensive institutional approach to the investment management of endowment portfolios for clients such as operating nonprofits, family foundations, and other endowments.
Allen-Attar is passionate about her work in aligning client portfolios with their values and creating impact. She focuses on socially responsible investing, and “Investing with Impact.” Her mission focused investors are increasingly focused on aligning their invested capital with their values, and view evaluation of environmental, social and governance matters as a key challenge or opportunity for their invested capital.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. Must Make Mark in Impact Investing
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: DARYA ALLEN-ATTAR
- SPECIAL REPORT: Making Money, Leaving Mark
- Money Managers Hit Tech Circuit
- Business Minded
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: KEITH WEBSTER
- Profiles: Richard Blosser
- Special Report Banking & Finance: More Money Men