Brentwood Associates, a Sawtelle-based private equity firm, has acquired MD Now Urgent Care for an undisclosed sum.
The middle-market investment company announced Aug. 2 it had acquired the healthcare firm from Brockway Moran & Partners Inc., based in Boca Raton, Florida.
MD Now Urgent Care, founded in 2005 and based in West Palm Beach, now operates 35 clinics across Southeast Florida, according to its website.
Brentwood Associates was ranked by the Business Journal in April as the 15th largest private equity firm in Los Angeles County, based on $2.4 billion assets under management.
Health business reporter Dana Bartholomew can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @_DanaBart.
You May Also Like
- Clearlake Capital to Acquire Janus International
- Radiology Partners Raises $234 Million to Fuel Growth
- Radiology Partners of El Segundo Purchases 99-Physician Radiology Practice
- Marlin Equity Partners Picks Up Majority Piece of Talkwalker
- Levine Leichtman Capital Partners Acquires Capsa Healthcare
- Brentwood Associates Invests in Credentials Solutions
- Cigna Corp. Acquires Santa Monica–Based Digital Health Technology Company Brighter Inc.
- Caltius Structured Capital Provides Growth Capital for Musculoskeletal Clinical Regulatory Advisers