Great leaders innovate, collaborate with their employees and transform ideas while empowering their teams by removing the feeling of a hierarchy and putting everyone at ease, allowing them to transform their ideas into a reality. Tracee Jones exemplifies all the qualities of a great leader, and her team members would agree.
Jones began her career in 1998 at PwC as a campus hire in the Houston office. She was admitted to the Partnership in 2015 and is currently an Audit Partner in our Asset Management Assurance practice based in Los Angeles. Jones has over nineteen years of experience, primarily serving financial services clients in investment management, as well as not for-profit foundations. She has significant experience with SEC registered investment companies and investment advisors, as well as private equity firms and hedge fund firms. Her experience is in specific technical accounting issues, including valuation of international investments, illiquid and private investments, fund mergers, accounting for mortgage dollar roll transactions, and derivatives.
Jones is not only a leader in her industry and community, but is also a role model to her team members and an extremely active leader in her firm’s diversity programs. She is the Southwest Market Assurance Lead Diversity Partner Champion leading a team of Diversity Partner Champions in each of PwC’s seven offices to drive the firm’s diversity and inclusion strategy. She has successfully improved the parity metrics and has led a national work stream to develop consistency in the execution of a strategy to achieve parity across the firm’s population.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: LYN DESANTIS
- Diversity and Inclusion: Diverse Paths to Inclusive Success
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Gender Parity: Making the Business Case for Diversity in the Workplace
- Diversity and Inclusion: Three Key Actions to Tackle Unconscious Bias
- 2019 Women's Council & Awards: Empowering Women, Advancing Success
- Influential Women in Accounting: KATHLEEN MCMANUS
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: DARCY WILSON-JONES
- Diversity and Inclusion: Innovation’s Secret Weapon - A Diverse Workplace