Carlos Gutierrez, Jr. has over 22 years of experience providing accounting and audit services to local and multinational companies. As the lead partner for some of the most high-profile financial services and insurance partnerships in EY’s Greater Los Angeles Assurance practice, Gutierrez helps his clients navigate complex issues around initial public offerings, regulatory and statutory reporting, audits and corporate governance. He has a strong record of helping clients large and small solve their toughest challenges. Particularly during a period of unprecedented change and disruption, Gutierrez is focused on helping clients find growth opportunities and connect to new advanced technologies.
A trusted business advisor with extensive experience and broad insights, Gutierrez works at the forefront of the future of the insurance industry. With a long history of working with the most influential and fastest growing companies in Greater Los Angeles, he has achieved many successes. Most notably, he has advised leading insurance and asset management companies through complex IPOs and expanded EY’s leadership in insurance technology (Insurtech), which has solidified him as a trusted expert in this field. While technological advancements have long been disrupting many industries such as banking, the insurance industry has just recently experienced a significant amount of digital disruption. Along with his team, Gutierrez works with new startups and large companies to help them navigate this period of unprecedented change.
He has also been a long-standing champion for equity and opportunity for future generations. He is a strong and active advocate for the Latino community and underserved youth in Los Angeles County.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: SUZANNE DEJONG
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: NATALIA VELEZ
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: MOHAMED SOBHY
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: EVAN SHORTEN
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: STAFORD FRANCOIS
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: KASH HUSSAIN
- State of Accounting - Points of View from the Accounting Leaders' Desks. The Future of the CPA Profession: What Firms Need to Do to Keep Up
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: APRIL SPENCER