Noriko Oakland is a SVP and Sr. Commercial Officer at Torrey Pines Bank, the Southern California division of Western Alliance Bancorporation. Oakland is a seasoned banker and trusted advisor with 30 years of commercial banking and lending experience in the Greater Los Angeles area. She has achieved noteworthy success there by leading her branch to mark the highest pre-tax profit in the local market.
At Torrey Pines Bank, Oakland is one of the original members in the Downtown L.A. Office, where she played a key role in expanding the bank into the L.A. market. Torrey Pines Bank offers a full spectrum of banking products and services to meet the needs of local businesses. With ten offices throughout San Diego and Los Angeles, along with Western Alliance Bank’s robust national platform, our clients benefit from access to highly specialized financing solutions, all backed by more than $20 billion in assets. Oakland is responsible for the acquisition and management of business client relationships to middle market, privately held companies, non-profit organizations, high net worth individuals and real estate investors, by providing business and commercial real estate loans, lines of credit, equipment financing, treasury management and deposit solutions to help clients reach their business goals. Oakland’s superior service results in continuously bringing quality referrals from her clients and business partners. Oakland provides personalized services by exploring every possible avenue to deliver innovative solutions to her clients quickly and decisively.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women in Banking: Kathleen Chapman
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: DEAN INDOT
- Women's Summit 2017 Nominees: How a Business Can Benefit From a Short-Term Line of Credit
- Most Influential Lenders: Keith Drake
- 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies 2017: Three Signs it’s Time to Seek Business Financing From Your Bank
- Most Influential Lenders: Natalie Do
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Panelists & Speakers