Polly Towill of Sheppard Mullin is recognized among clients and her peers as a “goto” litigator, consistently earning exceptional results in bet the-farm lawsuits. Not only is Towill noted for her high-quality legal counsel, but also clients report on her ability to understand their business and take a pragmatic approach; they also single her out citing the praise for the personal attention she gives them. In addition to being the top female rainmaker at Sheppard Mullin, Towill is the office managing partner of the Los Angeles office, overseeing 180+ attorneys and 310 staff. She is also the leader of the firm’s Toxic Tort and Products Liability Team.
Recently, Towill has been at the forefront challenging the ability of securities class plaintiffs across the nation to plead and prove loss causation based on anonymous internet postings by short sellers. In addition to successfully defending securities class actions, she has developed an overall strategy for managing attacks by short sellers that negatively affect the stock of publicly traded companies.
You May Also Like
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: JILL PIETRINI
- High Court to Rule on Validity of Non-Compete Clauses
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: LISA GILFORD
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: KENT RAYGOR
- Obit: Carlton Varner, 61, Sheppard Mullin Attorney
- Veteran L.A. Attorney Finds Balance at New Job
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: PATRICIA L. GLASER