Pardis Zomorodi advises on transactional tax issues in notable deals, many of which have impact on the California economy, including: mergers, acquisitions and spin-off transactions; taxation of corporations, partnerships and real estate investment trusts (REITs); formation of private equity funds and real estate funds; and securities offerings and financing transactions. Zomorodi also serves as the deputy office managing partner of Latham’s Century City Office.
Zomorodi has extensive experience structuring taxable and tax free mergers, acquisitions, dispositions and spin offs for clients that include REITs, private equity funds, and media & entertainment companies. A highlight of her work on recent high-profile transactions is the representation of Entercom Communications in its $4 billion merger with CBS Radio. The deal, which closed in November 2017, created the second-largest radio company in the US and involved the spin-off of CBS Radio by CBS and its acquisition by Entercom Communications in a “reverse Morris Trust” transaction.
You May Also Like
- Entercom Interested in Disney Stations
- Citadel Gets Approval to Buy Disney's ABC Radio
- Broadcast Uncertainty
- Citadel to Buy Disney Radio Assets
- Latham & Watkins Make Big Name in Big Apple World
- Disney Radio Business Gets Three Bids
- Update: Citadel Is Exclusive Bidder for Disney's ABC Radio
- Disney's Radio Spinoff Deal Dominated Acquisition Scene