Whether it is a Hollywood headliner’s widow like Cassandra Grey, or representing media moguls like Sumner Redstone, Loeb & Loeb’s Gabrielle Vidal is always at the center of major trust and estate litigation. Frequently securing full dismissals and litigating high profile private wealth disputes has earned Vidal an unrivaled reputation. Known for her success at trial, Vidal maintains a practice that is nearly unmatched in her peer group.
Vidal represents private and corporate fiduciaries, settlors, and individual and charitable beneficiaries. Her individual clients have included media figures and entertainment personalities and their family members involved in highly publicized controversies faced with intense media and public scrutiny. Vidal’s expertise extends not only to her ability to navigate the complex legal and financial issues involved in trust and estate litigation, but also to her understanding and appreciation of the sensitive and emotional nature of these cases, and the psychological needs of her clients at the heart of these conflicts.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Redstone Competency Case Dismissed; New Suit Filed Against Daughter
- Redstone ‘Severely Impaired,’ Says Physician
- Wealthiest Angelenos: Sumner Redstone - #6
- Redstone Pens Letter
- Ousted Redstone Trustees Fight Back
- Redstone Settlement Could Prevent Trial, Spectacle
- Herzer Legal Team Scrambles in Redstone Case
- Viacom Executives Fight Back