Representing such development giants as Tishman Speyer, Caruso Affiliated Holdings and Oaktree Capital in significant real estate transactions, Munger, Tolles & Olson attorney Misty Sanford is playing a critical role in the explosive growth of Los Angeles and other major metropolitan areas. As a leader within the firm and legal community, Sanford is an influential figure known for her sophisticated and diverse practice involving all aspects of real estate, from sale and acquisition to finance, leasing and environment issues.
Sanford has advised on numerous transactions involving Los Angeles and Southern California clients and/or properties. Among these, she is currently representing the Broad in its continued development of public space and restaurant uses surrounding The Broad Museum, which anchors the redevelopment efforts to continue to revitalize and reimagine upper Grand Avenue in downtown Los Angeles. She also represented Caruso Affiliated Holdings, in obtaining construction financing for its high-profile Palisades Village mixed-use development; the refinancing of The Grove; and the refinancing of The Commons.
You May Also Like
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: HAILYN J. CHEN
- High Note for Baldwin Park Retail Development
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: TAMERLIN J. GODLEY
- Tishman Speyer Putting 1 Million S.F. Wilshire Courtyard on the Market
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: LAURA D. SMOLOWE
- CIM Group Signs Lease with Munger, Tolles & Olson
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: KELLY M. KLAUS