Mildred Segura is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Reed Smith. She is a member of the Life Sciences Health Industry Group, practicing in the area of product liability with particular emphasis on medical device, pharmaceutical and toxic tort litigation in state and federal courts, including class actions and multidistrict litigations.
As National Counsel in numerous high-profile actions, Segura has facilitated discovery efforts, formulated litigation strategy, retained and prepared expert witnesses, prepared and argued dispositive and pretrial motions, mediated cases and served on trial teams. She has handled a variety of matters in other industries involving automobiles, food and beverage, and welding products. She also has been involved in defending actions brought under the False Claims Act. She has deep experience in the full range of issues that regularly recur in product liability litigation as well as other types of complex litigation. Representative clients include top ten pharmaceutical and medical device companies, as well as petrochemical companies.
You May Also Like
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JANET H. KWUON
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MICHAEL K. BROWN
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: DEBRA E. POLE
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ARAMEH ZARGHAM O’BOYLE
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: TARIFA LADDON
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: KURT PETERSON
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: AMBER FINCH