As a partner in Thompson Coburn’s Corporate and Securities practice, Jennifer Post serves as primary outside counsel to a variety of individuals, institutions and companies, including entrepreneurs, venture capital firms and emerging companies, as well as domestic and international public companies.
Post’s practice encompasses all areas of general corporate and securities law, including private placements of equity and debt securities, mergers and acquisitions, and venture capital fund formation. Post advises her company clients in many aspects of their businesses: capital raising, acquisitions, licensing and distribution, equity compensation, joint ventures and strategic partnerships. Post also represents investment entities including venture capital firms in their formation, fundraising efforts, governance and maintenance, as well as their transactions with emerging companies including complex investment structures, exit transactions and restructurings. Post has a unique niche representing technology lenders including venture debt lenders and hedge funds in secured transactions involving alternative asset classes. Post is also a leader in Thompson Coburn’s newly formed Blockchain and Digital Currency practice area.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Jennifer Post
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Jennifer Post
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Jennifer Post
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JENNIFER POST
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Jennifer Post
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Jonathan Bloch
- 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies 2017: Four Ways to Manage Cybersecurity Risks