Janet Levine is one of the nation’s top white collar lawyers and has been a leader in the field for years. As one of few and first prominent women in the white-collar bar, Levine has an extraordinary record of winning first-of-a-kind trials and handling groundbreaking and high-profile matters. These accomplishments – which include a recognized commitment to pro bono work – distinguish her as one of the most influential women lawyers in Los Angeles.
Levine is a White Collar & Regulatory Group partner and is chair of Crowell & Moring’s Trial Practice. She has first-chaired headline grabbing cases - from public corruption to espionage to Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) matters - and did so when the path forward was virtually unscripted. Her results speak for themselves: high stakes, high-visibility matters handled deftly and discreetly or when necessary, resolved or tried favorably. Levine’s work for clients has resulted in saved reputations, businesses, fortunes, and careers.
You May Also Like
- Better Suited
- D.C. Firm Grows Staff at Downtown L.A. Office
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JENNIFER S. ROMANO
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: KENT GOSS
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VALERIE GOO
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: RICHARD MARMARO
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: AARON LEWIS
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ELENA BACA