Janet Levine is one of the nation’s top white collar lawyers and has been a leader in the field for years. As one of few and first prominent women in the white-collar bar, Levine has an extraordinary record of winning first-of-a-kind trials and handling groundbreaking and high-profile matters. These accomplishments – which include a recognized commitment to pro bono work – distinguish her as one of the most influential women lawyers in Los Angeles.
Levine is a White Collar & Regulatory Group partner and is chair of Crowell & Moring’s Trial Practice. She has first-chaired headline grabbing cases - from public corruption to espionage to Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) matters - and did so when the path forward was virtually unscripted. Her results speak for themselves: high stakes, high-visibility matters handled deftly and discreetly or when necessary, resolved or tried favorably. Levine’s work for clients has resulted in saved reputations, businesses, fortunes, and careers.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Better Suited
- D.C. Firm Grows Staff at Downtown L.A. Office
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: KENT GOSS
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: RICHARD MARMARO
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: AARON LEWIS
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VALERIE GOO
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ELENA BACA
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JENNIFER S. ROMANO