Jana Lubert is the general counsel to Lewis Brisbois and is involved daily in the leadership of the firm. Providing legal advice to more than 1,200 lawyers nationwide, Lubert is a problem solver and a resource available for firm attorneys to talk through ethical and practical problems that arise in the everyday practice of law.
Although previously an ex-officio of the firm’s management committee, in 2017 she became the first woman voting partnernamed to Lewis Brisbois’ 11-person national Management Committee. The committee is responsible for all management decisions at the firm, including policies, business practices, and the future direction of the firm. Lubert also serves as the administrative partner of the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois, the firm’s largest office with nearly 300 attorneys and the largest law office in Los Angeles. Lubert also spearheaded the formation of the Women’s Initiatives Committee, which she currently co-chairs. The committee provides a resource for the firm’s female attorneys to tap into for development and marketing activities.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Jana Lubert
- Timothy R. Graves
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Melissa Daugherty
- L.A. Firm Seeks Power Boost From Ex-DWP Chief
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS
- Modest Practice, Flashy Growth
- Brisk Economy Boosts Ranks of L.A. Lawyers
- Law Firm's Ranking Among Most Profitable Is a Mystery