Irene Y. Lee is a partner at Russ August & Kabat, where she focuses her practice on all aspects of intellectual property, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, and IP licensing. She has extensive experience in trademark prosecution, litigation, and licensing with an emphasis on global brand expansion and management through strategic trademark and copyright protection and enforcement programs.
In addition, as a registered patent attorney, Lee employs her patent prosecution experience in strategizing patent litigation and licensing issues. She represents clients in a wide range of industries, including integrated circuits, biotechnology, medical devices, computer software, video game systems, housewares, baby products, food and beverages, apparel, and jewelry. Clients from varying industries seek and heed Lee’s advice and her peers respect her opinion because of her considered and precise legal analysis balanced against her practical and pragmatic approach to legal problems with real life solutions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Irene Y. Lee
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Irene Lee
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: IRENE Y. LEE
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Carolyn Toto
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: CAROLYN TOTO
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VALERIE GOO
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: BENJAMIN T. WANG
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: EVAN FINKEL