Debra Pole is a seasoned, award-winning trial attorney with extensive jury trial experience in both federal and state courts involving mass tort litigation, class actions, and complex litigation. She is resident in Sidley’s Los Angeles office where she is a true leader at the firm. She is a partner in Sidley’s Los Angeles Litigation group, a former member of the firm’s Executive Committee, and the Practice Group Leader for the Products Liability and Mass Torts Practice in Los Angeles, where she trains, supervises, and manages lawyers and paraprofessionals.
Pole is perhaps best known for supervising numerous defense law firms, both domestically and internationally, involved in complex pharmaceutical and medical device litigation. Further, she has had responsibility for national financial management of mass tort litigation. In addition, she has provided products liability counseling for companies planning to introduce new products into the marketplace and has extensive experience in early assessment and resolution of products liability matters.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MARY T. McKELVEY
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARISSA DENNIS
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARIAH BRANDT
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MILDRED SEGURA
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - DEANNE MILLER - Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MICHAEL K. BROWN