Hunton Andrews Kurth’s Ann Marie Mortimer ranks among the premier attorneys in California for her work in complex, high-stakes litigation. One of only a handful of female managing partners in the state, Mortimer has established a track record as an elite litigator and positioned herself as a charismatic leader within her firm. She is on the firm’s executive committee, spearheads the firm’s prestigious energy and environmental litigation practice, is managing partner for the firm’s growing Los Angeles office, and has a 20-year record of courtroom victories.
Whether it’s opening her own premier litigation boutique or founding the first west coast office of a leading national law firm in Los Angeles, Mortimer has made her mark. Since joining Hunton Andrews Kurth in 2006, she has become one of the state’s premier attorneys, a powerful position that she has leveraged to fight for not only her clients, but also the rights of women and the underrepresented in the Los Angeles community and throughout California.
You May Also Like
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: ANN MARIE MORTIMER
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MICHELE J. BEILKE
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS
- Trial Powerhouse Hunton & Williams Opens L.A. Office
- Boston Firm Turns to Hire Power to Grow in L.A.
- Presidential Endorsement
- L.A. Attorneys May Face Punishment in Dole Case
- Expanding Firm Casts Media Lawyer in Key Role