Robyn Crowther is no stranger to taking complex commercial disputes to trial. She has experience in trade secret matters and copyright enforcement and her matters have involved civil trials and arbitration before various tribunals including JAMS, AAA, FINRA and various state and federal courts. Her client roster includes individuals, multinational corporations, municipalities, and small businesses, for which she regularly obtaining extraordinary results. She has substantial experience in provisional and preliminary remedies, pleading attacks, and motions for summary adjudication and summary judgment.
Crowther takes on a wide-variety of matters. Over the past 18 months, she took on several IP and copyrights matters, a classaction lawsuit alleging discrimination, and a FINRA arbitration. For example, Crowther served as lead counsel in various matters for EVOX, for which she pursues enforcement actions to protect EVOX’s copyrights and other intellectual property. In January 2017, Crowther secured an order of partial summary judgment against KAYAK Software Corporation establishing the validity of EVOX’s copyrights, and also defeated KAYAK’s motion for summary judgment.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: ROBYN C. CROWTHER
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: GEOFFREY GOLD
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - DEANNE MILLER - Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JULIE A. SHEPARD
- Leaders in Law Finalists - ATTORNEY AWARDS: LITIGATION ATTORNEYS
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: RHONDA TROTTER
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARIAH BRANDT