Patricia Glaser is the head of Glaser Weil’s Litigation Department and tops the short list of trial attorneys in the nation sought after for high-stakes litigation. Respected as a business trial lawyer, she also provides general legal counsel to publicly and privately held companies across a range of industries, including intellectual property, real estate, entertainment, banking and securities. Her clients include Fortune 500 companies, major studios, real estate investors and developers, financial institutions and high-profile entertainers and public figures.
She has long served as one of the entertainment industry’s preeminent trial lawyers – arguably the foremost attorney for studios, production companies, creative executives and A-list celebrities that need to solve their issues through negotiation or litigation. Chambers and Partners has described her as “one of the most prominent litigators in the country” and “ferociously protective of her clients.” It is that passion and protectiveness that sets Glaser above and beyond her entertainment litigation peers.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Patricia Glaser
- Patricia L. Glaser
- Zealous Advocate All Around: Glaser Built Firm’s Lineup of Lawyers Into an 'Embarrassment of Riches'
- LA 500: Patricia L. Glaser
- Zealous Advocate All Around
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Barbara M. Rubin
- WHO'S WHO IN LAW - Patricia Glaser
- Dov Charney Takes on Former Counsel in New Litigation