Hunton Andrews Kurth’s Michele Beilke knows how to make a difference for her clients. Whether litigating an employment dispute or a pro bono case, for over two decades she has represented employers in California and produced victory after victory at the courthouse. With an unbeatable track record on both the state and federal levels, Beilke recently joined the Hunton Andrews Kurth team in Los Angeles as a partner in the firm’s Labor and Employment group.
Beilke has extensive experience efficiently and effectively litigating single-plaintiff discrimination and multi-plaintiff cases in state and federal courts. She handles state and national wage-and-hour class actions, as well as discrimination and harassment claims under state and federal law. Beilke also counsels clients on critical California employment topics, including the FLSA, FMLA, ADA and WARN Act. Beilke has worked to shape how courts view and interpret Private Attorneys General Act (PAGA) claims, and she played a key role in one of the most notable recent PAGA cases.
You May Also Like
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ANN MARIE MORTIMER
- Lawyers Work OT on Lawsuits
- Human Resources, Staffing & Employment: A Holiday Stocking for California Businesses - Treats or Lumps of Coal Heading into 2018
- LEGAL---Recent California Supreme Court rulings are strengthening employers at the expense of employees
- U.S. Supreme Court Passes on Labor Code Suits
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Todd B. Scherwin
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: LARA A. H. SHORTZ
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Labor & Employment Firm Attorney of the Year - Apalla U. Chopra