Janet Grumer has cultivated an impressive business and legal career that has allowed her to provide practical, real-world advice and counsel to her clients. She is able to draw on her extensive business management experiences to address the concerns of clients, including Harvard and MIT, multiple-location retail, restaurants, movie theatres, and other clients.
Grumer’s unique perspective and ability to blend the legal and practical to create workable solutions for clients is what distinguishes her from others. Her practice focuses on employment law and public accommodations law under the Americans with Disabilities Act. With a practice made up of half advice and half litigation, she is able to help her clients avoid litigation, and when that is not possible, she zealously defends them. Her advice and counsel practice is aimed sexual harassment prevention, investigations, terminations of employment, reductions in force, employee disciplinary actions, and creating personnel policies. Grumer speaks frequently on preventing sexual harassment.
You May Also Like
- Firms See Business Spike on Harassment Fallout
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: IVY KAGAN BIERMAN
- The New Sex Ed
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: KATE S. GOLD
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ANGELA J. REDDOCK-WRIGHT
- Cost Issue Raised Over Law on Sex Harassment
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: LARA A. H. SHORTZ
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: LEONORA SCHLOSS