Janet Grumer has cultivated an impressive business and legal career that has allowed her to provide practical, real-world advice and counsel to her clients. She is able to draw on her extensive business management experiences to address the concerns of clients, including Harvard and MIT, multiple-location retail, restaurants, movie theatres, and other clients.
Grumer’s unique perspective and ability to blend the legal and practical to create workable solutions for clients is what distinguishes her from others. Her practice focuses on employment law and public accommodations law under the Americans with Disabilities Act. With a practice made up of half advice and half litigation, she is able to help her clients avoid litigation, and when that is not possible, she zealously defends them. Her advice and counsel practice is aimed sexual harassment prevention, investigations, terminations of employment, reductions in force, employee disciplinary actions, and creating personnel policies. Grumer speaks frequently on preventing sexual harassment.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Firms See Business Spike on Harassment Fallout
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Nancy Yaffe
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: KATE S. GOLD
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Nicky Jatana
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Labor & Employment Firm Attorney of the Year - Apalla U. Chopra
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Karen L. Corman
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Ivy Kagan Bierman