With decades of experience providing sexual harassment prevention training tailored to entertainment companies, and proven expertise handling investigations of sexual harassment claims in connection with high-profile television series, it’s no surprise that Ivy Kagan Bierman has been a prominent voice during a tumultuous year in Hollywood. In addition to counseling entertainment companies on issues related to sexual harassment and discrimination, Bierman serves as an advisor for prominent entertainment industry nonprofit organizations focused on these issues. She is a member of the Legal, Legislative and Policy Committee on Sexual Harassment and Gender Parity for TIME’S UP and also serves as an outside advisor for The Commission on Eliminating Sexual Harassment and Advancing Equality in the Workplace, chaired by Anita Hill. She is also on the advisory board for Callisto, a nonprofit technology company combatting sexual assault.
Her recent significant practice highlights have included ongoing representation of Jill Soloway and her company Topple Productions in connection with the investigation regarding alleged sexual misconduct by Jeffrey Tambor.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Ivy Kagan Bierman
- WHO’S WHO IN LAW - Ivy Kagan Bierman
- Firms See Business Spike on Harassment Fallout
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: BONNIE ESKENAZI
- Reality Strikes
- Guess’ Paul Marciano Gives up Day-to-Day Duties Amid Sexual Harassment Claims
- Yoga Guru to Pay $6.4 million
- Cost Issue Raised Over Law on Sex Harassment