Hailyn Chen is a highly regarded litigation partner in the Los Angeles office of Munger, Tolles & Olson who focuses her practice on complex litigation and internal and government investigations. She has earned the confidence and trust of some of California’s most important institutions, including the University of California, Caltech and the Supreme Court of California, which recently appointed her to the Board of Trustees of the State Bar of California. She has earned a strong reputation among clients for her success in leading sensitive, high-stakes internal investigations covering a range of issues, including allegations of fraud and other financial misconduct.
Chen frequently represents higher education institutions in litigation matters and investigations. The University of California turns to her for advice on its most difficult issues. She recently advised the UC Board of Regents in a California State Auditor investigation into high profile allegations of misconduct. Her recommendations for comprehensive policy changes were recently approved by the Regents.
You May Also Like
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: TAMERLIN J. GODLEY
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: LUIS LI
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: LAURA D. SMOLOWE
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: E. MARTIN ESTRADA
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MISTY M. SANFORD
- CIM Group Signs Lease with Munger, Tolles & Olson