Erika Canchola is an entertainment partner at Ramo Law PC, a minority owned, female led 10-attorney law firm headquartered in Beverly Hills. Her firm provides comprehensive legal services to its clients in the entertainment industry with a specialized focusing representing financiers, producers and production entitles in film, television and digital content. The firm provides experienced legal services to optimizer its clients’ financial, legal and business position in the financing, product and exploitation of their content.
For over 12 years, Canchola has represented independent and up-and-coming filmmakers and producers, enabling them to bring their stories to life. She regularly handles film financing, corporate formations, trademark and copyright fillings, contract negotiation, production financing and production legal for her clients. Her recent work highlights currently include representing the producers of the films “Call Me By Your Name” and “The Disaster Artist;” both films were nominated for Academy Awards. She also represented five films nominated for Independent Spirit Awards.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Elsa Ramo
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: ELSA RAMO
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: MARISSA ROMÁN GRIFFITH
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Entertainment Firm Attorney of the Year - Christopher S. Spicer
- It's a Moving Experience When Firms Redraw Themselves
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARISSA ROMÁN GRIFFITH
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: CYNDIE M. CHANG
- Los Angeles-Based Firm Banks On British Capital