Andrée Blais is a partner in Nossaman’s Infrastructure Practice Group in the Los Angeles office and focuses on delivering major public infrastructure projects through public-private partnerships (P3s) and other alternative delivery methods. She helps public agency clients advance complex procurements in the transportation and social infrastructure sectors. She has significant experience in performance based availability payment P3 projects.
Blais serves as a lead or key member of Nossaman teams assisting with high profile U.S. projects – including the current $5 billion City of Los Angeles/Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) Landside Access Modernization Program at LAX. This program will ease access into and out of LAX through development of an elevated 2.25-mile Automated People Mover train that will connect travelers to LA Metro’s Crenshaw Light Rail Line, intermodal transportation facilities and a consolidated rental car center. Blais is a key advisor to LAWA on the APM project, which will be the first APM system to be procured through an availability payment P3 delivery model.
You May Also Like
- Public-Private Ventures May Build Up Infrastructure
- Who's Building L.A. (November 13): The Challenges of Airport Construction
- Aecom Wins $70 Million Florida Highway Contract
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ELIZABETH COUSINS
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: REAL ESTATE ATTORNEYS
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: DAVID GRAELER
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: CEO/President of the Year WINNER - DEBORAH FLINT
- LAX Projects Would Help Area Economy Take Off