Culver City-based real estate company Goldrich Kest purchased Infinity West, a 43-unit apartment complex at 7045-7051 Lanewood Ave. in Hollywood, for $23.7 million, or about $550,000 per unit, from Bolour Associates of Beverly Hills.
Goldrich Kest said it will put more than half a million dollars in renovations into the property, which was built by Bolour Associates in 2012.
Infinity West offers studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments, a conference room, fitness center and secured parking, Goldrich Kest said in a statement.
The property is located near the intersection of Sunset Boulevard and La Brea Avenue as well as Hollywood High School, the Dolby Theatre and the Hollywood Highland complex.
Blake Rogers, HFF managing director, represented the seller in the deal. Goldrich Kest represented itself.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8337.
You May Also Like
- Highland Residences in Hollywood Sells for $52M
- Immigrant Developer Rebuilt Life in Los Angeles
- West Covina Apartment Complex Sells for $74 Million
- Los Feliz Club Apartments Acquired for $55M
- Harbor Gateway Industrial Property Sells for $21M
- Office Building in Hollywood Sets Record With $4.1 Million Sale
- INTERVIEW---Mega Landlord