Jaime Lee, the chief executive officer of Jamison Properties Inc., a major player in Los Angeles real estate, has been named to the Los Angeles Board of Harbor Commissioners by Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti.
Lee’s appointment will go before the Los Angeles City Council for final approval in the coming weeks. The five-member, all-volunteer board oversees the management and operations of the Port of Los Angeles.
If confirmed, Lee will replace Vilma Martinez, former U.S. ambassador to Argentina and ex-University of California regent.
Lee has served as board president and commissioner on the Los Angeles City Employees’ Retirement System Board of Administration since 2014.
She also has been a commissioner on the Los Angeles City Industrial Development Authority, the Los Angeles City Quality and Productivity Commission, and has served on the state’s Speech Language Pathology, Audiology & Hearing Aid Dispensers Board.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8337.
You May Also Like
- Jaime Lee
- Create Advertising Moving to 42,000 SF in Mid-Wilshire
- WeWork Donating Space to Clean Energy, Smart Manufacturing Group
- K-town’s Vertical Ambition
- Garcetti Replaces Most of Airport Commission
- Search Underway for New Port of L.A. Director
- Garcetti Appoints Harbor Commission
- LA 500: Eric Garcetti