A subsidiary of Pritzker Group Private Capital has stepped into the food industry with the acquisition of a mid-sized manufacturer of grain-based and seasoning products based in San Antonio, Texas, the investment firm announced April 4.
PPC Partners, which has offices in West Los Angeles and Chicago, led the acquisition of C.H. Guenther & Son Inc. in partnership with other investors and the food manufacturer’s management, according to the press release.
C.H. Guenther & Son Inc., which has more than 2,500 employees at factories in the United States, Canada and Western Europe, will keep its headquarters in San Antonio and its management staff, the press release said.
PPC Investment Partner Michael Nelson said in a statement that the acquisition would provide a platform for the firm to accelerate its investment in the food manufacturing industry.
Retail, restaurants and hospitality reporter Caroline Anderson can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You May Also Like
- Deals & Dealmakers: High Wire Act for High Times
- Anthony Pritzker
- 18. Anthony Pritzker
- Pritzker Group Acquires Technimark
- Pritzker Group’s ProAmPac Acquires Trinity Packaging Corporation
- Chicago Equity Firm Shores Up Westside Office
- Wealthiest Angelenos: Anthony Pritzker - #28
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 20, Anthony Pritzker